Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Today's Chocolate

Today's chocolate was the remainder of the Moonstruck Ivory Bar, as mentioned in this post. I'm sorely tempted to break the final triangles into halves to make this batch of chocolate last, but as I think about it I do not want what I have to temper to the point that it can't be enjoyed properly. Also, I have quite a stash to get into, but I feel bad about opening new packages when so many need to be finished. Given my diet, I can't go diving into them, either, so what's masochist to do?

Actually, not diving into the chocolate is ideal for a chocoholic masochist, but that's not the point of my post today. In the interest of keeping up the choco-mojo today, I submit a short wishlist:

Vosges Black Pearl Exotic - I mentioned this briefly during my Royal Chocolate post. I tried a nibble and became infatuted. The full bar was a bit cost prohibitive, but I'll look elsewhere for this spicy delight.

Vere Cayenne and Cacao Nibs - I've really developed a taste for chili and chocolate and would like to give this one a try.

Thornton's - A Brit friend plans to send me a sampling of these sweets, by which she swears. We'll see if I can cuss up a storm as well. ;)

Green and Black's Hazelnut and Currant - I keep walking past this one at Bloom. I want to whittle down my other G&B bars before I get more.

No comments: