Thursday, April 17, 2008

Today's Chocolate

Today's chocolate is a sampling of Green and Black's Organic Dark (70%). After a few days of milks and dark milk, I've been jonesing for a taste with bite, and I do enjoy what G&B has to offer. Their straight dark is a sharp, bitter treat that leaves a lasting tang on the palate when held. I have a few three ounce bars bought from the grocery store, though I've seen that smaller sizes can be bought. Just haven't found any myself.

I like the texture of this bar - it is smooth and doesn't immediately come off on your hands if you hold it too long. If you're looking for a dark that isn't too far off the scale, this is a good choice.

Chocolate is cheaper than therapy and you don't need an appointment. - Unknown

1 comment:

krispykreme said...

I had some of this one last week. Good balance for a chocolate this dark. Long finish.