Friday, April 11, 2008

Today's Chocolate

Since I had a points-heavy lunch (fried chicken from a local meat and two, but I did pull off most of the skin - almost), I've opted for half an ounce of the Dagoba Lavender to cleanse the palate. I went shopping yesterday and added to my already bulging stash here at work, and I'd hoped to try something new, but I'd just as soon finish this bar off before breaking into a new one. The last two Moonstrucks on my chocolate schedule were milks, and I wanted something dark to counteract the fried lunch...and make me feel good about something today. :) The lavender tastes more pungent this time around. Maybe breaking the bar has release some of the flavor?

The local organic market had a sale on Endangered Species Bars - picked up a few along with a Vosges Bacon Bar (new to the store, I've been wanting to try it - what luck!) and a Lindt Creation Bar of chocolate, cherry and chili filling. Sounds like an erotic novel set to flavor. More on those as I try them.

Research tells us fourteen out of any ten individuals likes chocolate. ~Sandra Boynton

No comments: